Contact Me

Do you need my help?

My job as your Federal Member of Parliament is to help you with Federal Government matters including:

  • Medicare
  • NDIS
  • Centrelink
  • Veterans Affairs
  • Communications and the NBN
  • Jobs and Training
  • Congratulatory Messages

You may contact me through this website, by phone on (02) 4353 0127 or email [email protected].

If your matter is urgent, please call my office on (02) 4353 0127.



Australians celebrating a milestone birthday or wedding anniversary can receive personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, Governor-General and in some instances, The Queen.

You will need to supply: copies of birth certificates, passports or marriage certificates or a statutory declaration with the relevant names and anniversary details. A statutory declaration can be completed in my electorate office by appointment. Please call to confirm availability.

I am happy to assist you to organise these messages, visit this website for more information, then contact my office via phone or email.